There are a lot of scary things that come with getting older, like heart disease and dying alone and wrinkles, but something that happens to most humans who enjoy the privilege of aging is that you really stop giving a fuck about so many things. Like today: I walked home in black pants, a denim…
Making the simple complicated is common place; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that’s creativity.
10 Questions That Create Success
The questions you ask yourself on a daily basis determine your focus, and your focus determines your results.
1. Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
2. Have I done something today that improved the world?
3. Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
4. Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
5. Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
6. Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
7. Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
8. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
9. Have I collected some wonderful memories?
10. Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?
We have to re-think. Re-inspire. Wash the brain, don’t brainwash.
You’re supposed to be scared if you’re taking the risk of living
Here’s to the crazy ones…
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”